ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Manual to retaining finance on fees  (อ่าน 26 ครั้ง)

Rodgerbew

• กระทู้: 3
  • รับทำ SEO No.1 SEONo1.co.th
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Manual to retaining finance on fees
« เมื่อ: 10 2023-11-10 2023 01:%i:1699553016 »
Instruction to retaining funds on fees

Hello everybody! I am happy to offer valuable insights about decreasing transfer fees within the TRX-20 network. Tofee.net presents an extraordinary solution via energy rental for TRX transactions, possibly enabling economy of up to 80% on transfer fees. Read this instruction accurately and make benefit of the proposed information!

The offered process is quite simple, necessitating only 7 TRX to begin. In the next section, I've prepared a step-by-step instruction specifically prepared for individuals new to this process. Before you pay a visit to the https://tofee.net/ [pr], we recommend to get acquainted with the attractive strategies and tips.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE

Initial stage: Rent Energy from Tofee.net

•   Disclose TronLink: Start off the act by opening TronLink and press on 'SEND'. Apply to photo 1.
•   Transfer TRX. Input the Tofee.net account address as displayed on their web platform, select 'NEXT'. Photo 2. Choose TRX, fix the sum - 6 TRX, and press 'SEND' - photo 3. View the details and press 'SIGN' - photo 4. After the "Transaction has been carried" confirmation, click 'VERUFY' - photo 5.
•   "For 3 TRX, get 34,000 Tron Energy. To be sure the addressee owns USDT, transmit 6 TRX for 68,000 Tron Energy. It's recommended to acquire a minimum of 6 TRX."
•   After transferring TRX to Tofee.net, expect getting Tron Energy within approximately 15 seconds. The allocation of Energy occurs in automatic mode, mirroring in your address. You may verify the Energy amount in the first TronLink menu – apply to photo 6.

SECOND STAGE:

•   Transmit USDT to addressee's address.
•   Initiate Transmit procedure. In TronLink, press on 'SEND' - photo 7. Input the receiver's USDT address and push 'NEXT' - photo 8.
•   Send USDT. Pick the currency - USDT, specify the amount, and push 'SEND' - photo 9. Confirm by pressing 'SIGN' - photo 10.

Abiding by this comprehensive guide, you'll be able to fortunately send USDT via the TRC-20 network, resulting in a valuable reduction of up to 80% in transfer fees.

Let’s tot up:

1.   Acquired 6 TRX worth of energy.
2.   Transmitted USDT, incurring 0.3 TRX for complementary tolls.
3.   Ultimately, kept 80% on USDT transfer tolls utilizing the TRC-20 network.

For those looking for lower TRC20-USDT transaction values, I highly recommend Tofee.net. Read us for more interesting updates and advices. Have a nice day, goodbye!